Supervisor: Front Office Manager
To strengthen our young and motivated team at the FORESTIS, we are looking for a Porter (f/m/d) full-time.
- Professional experience in the hotel industry
- Pleasure at work
- Strong communication skills
- Talent for organization
- Customer-oriented and maintain contact with our guests in a stylish and discreet manner.
- Good German, Italian and English language skills
- Luggage service
- Valet Parking
- Cooperation and exchange with the reception desk
FORESTIS Employee Benefits
- Working in one of the most beautiful places in the South Tyrolean Alps, in the midst of unspoilt nature in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Dolomites.
- Family-run hideaway
- Pleasant working atmosphere and professional environment
- Depending on the position, full-time employment also possible in a permanent annual position
- At least one free overnight stay per year for each employee + 1 additional person, depending on position
- Family & Friends rates on room rates, subject to availability. Bookings by arrangement with the management
- Discounts in our shops, restaurants and spa (40 %)
- Discounts at partner hotels (Small Luxury Hotels, Hideaway Hotels, Healing Hotels of the World) Booking via management
- Use of the fitness studio
- Salary above the regular rate
- Regulated working hours within a 5-day week or 6-day week
- Uniforms will be offered and cleaned
- Catering, including on days off, with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Living in the new FORESTIS Staff House with common room, bar, sun terrace and laundry room with machine and dryer (30 m² rooms with balcony and view of the Dolomites as well as Wifi, telephone, TV and fridge)
- Internal & external further education opportunities via training & education courses
- Development opportunities
- Variety of employee events
If you love nature and are willing to work with a great team to make the best time of the year as pleasant as possible for your guests, we look forward to receiving your application with cover letter, curriculum vitae and photo.
Ms. Lisa Prader – HR Manager
+39 0472 521008
Send your application