Spa Therapist (f/m/d)
Supervisor: Spa Manager
In order to strengthen our young team at FORESTIS, we are looking for a full-time Spa Therapist (f/m/d) from May 2020:
- Proven spa performance in 5 stars Spa
- You have strong communication skills and a distinct empathy.
- You have a positive attitude, can work under pressure and are flexible.
- successful thinking
- Your strengths are leadership and coaching, empathy, respectful interaction with your guests, superiors and colleagues.
- Passion and pleasure at work
- Sales ability is one of your strengths
- You have good German, Italian and English language skills
- They carry out professional cosmetic and massage treatments according to the FORESTIS SPA concept.
- You are responsible for the care and maintenance of the application rooms.
- As a feel-good expert, you are the professional contact person for the guests for all questions regarding the applications.
- You will learn the structure and valuable contents of our care products.
- Further development of the FORESTIS Spa brand with the Spa Manager
- Experience with Advanced Cosmetology desired
- First aid training, otherwise we offer to attend courses about us
- Knowledge of herbs and aromatherapies desired
- Three-year spa-therapist experience in a local or international standard spa
- Working in one of the most beautiful places of the South Tyrolean Alps, amid untouched nature in the UNESCO World Heritage of the Dolomites
- Family run Hideaway
- Pleasant working atmosphere and professional environment
- Depending on position, full-time setting also possible in unlimited annual position
- One free overnight stay per year for each employee
- Family & Friends rates on room prices
- Discounts in our shops, in the restaurant and in the spa
- Discounts at partner hotels
- Discounted ski pass and many leisure activities all year round
- Use of the fitness studio
- Payment in excess of the collectively agreed rate and regular working hours within a 5-day week
- Bonus payments for capital-forming benefits
- Provision and cleaning of employee clothing during the work relationship
- Catering, also on days off, with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Living in the new FORESTIS Staff house with common room, bar, sun terrace and laundry room with machine and dryer. 30 m² rooms with balcony, Wi-Fi, telephone, TV and refrigerator.
- Internal & external further training opportunities via training courses & seminars
- Opportunities for development and advancement
- Diverse employee events
If you love nature and are willing to work with a great team to make the best time of the year as pleasant as possible for your guests, we look forward to receiving your application with cover letter, curriculum vitae and photo.
Mr. Florian Öttl
Director at FORESTIS
+39 0472 521008
Send your application