FORESTIS is located at an altitude of 1,800 m in the village of Palmschoss. In 1912 the Austrian monarchy wanted to set up a tuberculosis sanatorium at precisely this place, because the spring-water, air, sunlight and climate were all of an unusually beneficial quality. These four precious natural features are now anchored in the core orientation of FORESTIS and are reflected throughout the hideaway.
Work at FORESTIS stems from a passion for high-quality hospitality, which the location itself underlines with its outstanding natural qualities. At the same time, this corresponds to the personal desire of every FORESTIS employee to provide the highest possible level of service.
The FORESTIS team is as strong as each individual member. That is why we require that every employee demonstrates conduct of the highest order towards guests and colleagues. Because the basic idea of showing everyone the respect that you would wish to be shown yourself is firmly anchored in the philosophy of our hideaway.
The basis for inclusion in the FORESTIS team is mutual trust. Each employee is regarded as a partner, who is prepared to overcome every challenge in close cooperation with the team. We ourselves pass on our knowledge and experience in the various fields of the hotel business, with training opportunities and the greatest motivation.
To create a genuine hideaway, where people can experience simplicity, time and naturalness, the historic building was expanded with three wooden towers and now consists of 62 suites. On top of this there are a spa, the restaurant, a new bar and the new FORESTIS Staff House with its views of the Dolomites.
1. Working in one of the most beautiful places in the South Tyrolean Alps, in the midst of unspoilt nature in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Dolomites.
2. Family-run hideaway
3. Pleasant working atmosphere and professional environment
4. Depending on the position, full-time employment also possible in a permanent annual position
5. At least one free overnight stay per year for each employee + 1 additional person, depending on position
6. Family & Friends rates on room rates, subject to availability. Bookings by arrangement with the management
7. Discounts in our shops, restaurants and spa (40 %)
8. Discounts at partner hotels (Small Luxury Hotels, Hideaway Hotels, Healing Hotels of the World) Booking via management
9. Use of the fitness studio
10. Salary above the regular rate
11. Regulated working hours within a 5-day week or 6-day week
12. Uniforms will be offered and cleaned
13. Catering, including on days off, with breakfast, lunch and dinner
14. Living in the new FORESTIS Staffhouse with common room, bar, sun terrace and laundry room with machine and dryer (30 m² rooms with balcony and view of the Dolomites as well as Wifi, telephone, TV and fridge)
15. Internal & external further education opportunities via training & education courses
16. Development opportunities
17. Variety of employee events