Chef de Rang (f/m/d)
Supervisor: Restaurant Manager
In order to strengthen our young team at FORESTIS, we are looking for a full-time Chef de Rang (f/m/d) from May 2020:
- You have successfully completed a hotel or restaurant training course.
- You preferably have experience in the upscale hotel business or gastronomy
- You are a passionate host and respond individually to our guests and their needs.
- Team spirit and helpfulness are your strengths
- You are open to new challenges and ready to constantly develop yourself further.
- Knowledge of wine is desirable
- You have good German, Italian and English language skills
- You are responsible for the preparation and execution of the food and beverage service.
- You are responsible for leadership in your rank
- You coordinate the work processes in your rank and are responsible for the smooth running of the service.
- You look after our guests in a professional and at the same time cordial way.
- You advise our guests on culinary questions
- Working in one of the most beautiful places of the South Tyrolean Alps, amid untouched nature in the UNESCO World Heritage of the Dolomites
- Family run Hideaway
- Pleasant working atmosphere and professional environment
- Depending on position, full-time setting also possible in unlimited annual position
- One free overnight stay per year for each employee
- Family & Friends rates on room prices
- Discounts in our shops, in the restaurant and in the spa
- Discounts at partner hotels
- Discounted ski pass and many leisure activities all year round
- Use of the fitness studio
- Payment in excess of the collectively agreed rate and regular working hours within a 5-day week
- Bonus payments for capital-forming benefits
- Provision and cleaning of employee clothing during the work relationship
- Catering, also on days off, with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Living in the new FORESTIS Staff house with common room, bar, sun terrace and laundry room with machine and dryer. 30 m² rooms with balcony, Wi-Fi, telephone, TV and refrigerator.
- Internal & external further training opportunities via training courses & seminars
- Opportunities for development and advancement
- Diverse employee events
If you love nature and are willing to work with a great team to make the best time of the year as pleasant as possible for your guests, we look forward to receiving your application with cover letter, curriculum vitae and photo.
Mr. Florian Öttl
Director at FORESTIS
+39 0472 521008
Send your application